hey stacie what a cutie! i'm glad you are blogging, it's a fun way to get to know people!
She looks so much like her daddy! Bath time is so fun. Great to see you join the blog world.
Of course All of my Grandbabies are the most BEAUTIFUL children in the NINE (9) of them, very, very, very much. And as you can tell I am not a PROUD or BRAGGING Meme.
Where did all the monkey speaks come from, it didn't put all my words in as I typed them.Love you all
Dibs on this one for Isaac! I might even let you convert him if it means they can get married! dear me, she's cute! She's like a white Maira!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hey stacie what a cutie! i'm glad you are blogging, it's a fun way to get to know people!
She looks so much like her daddy! Bath time is so fun. Great to see you join the blog world.
Of course All of my Grandbabies are the most BEAUTIFUL children in the NINE (9) of them, very, very, very much. And as you can tell I am not a PROUD or BRAGGING Meme.
Where did all the monkey speaks come from, it didn't put all my words in as I typed them.
Love you all
Dibs on this one for Isaac! I might even let you convert him if it means they can get married! dear me, she's cute! She's like a white Maira!!!
Post a Comment