Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Blog Tag #1

Blog tag is fun, I hope that I didn't speak too soon!

Becky got me...so her it goes...I have to tell 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 obsessions, 3 random facts, and 3 people to tag next.

Joys
1. My kids of course, they are quite entertaining and definatley keep me busy.
2. My marriage, I have the best husband in the world.
3. Homeschooling, even though it is kind of connected to my kids, I see it as something different, I love that I can be such an integral part of what my children learn, and it is very gratifying.

Fears
1. Going to jail, I know it is pretty crazy because I am a law-abiding citizen, but can you imagine.
2. Tidal waves, since even before that one in Asia a couple of years ago, Can you imagine dying in water....eeeeek.
3. I am not afraid of death, for many reasons, but I can't imagine losing somebody close to me, especially my kids or husband, and I wouldn't want to leave my family, not for a really long time anyway.

Goals
1. Get all of my kids to graduate and go to college (if that is their goal anyhow)
2. See them all married in the temple.
3. Um...yeah, I guess it would be fair to say that I would like to be in better shape.

Obsessions
1. I am an obsessive list maker, I don't always do anything with them, but I make them.
2. Money, I could check and recheck our checking account several times a day, it is sick actually.
3. I needed help with the third, so I asked David, and he said "anybody over the age of 12 bathing daily!" Well, that is just an opinion, take it or leave it!

Random Facts
1. I have jumped out of 2 perfectly good airplanes, and gone bungy jumping.
2. I was an exchange student in Paraguay.
3. I know it sounds crazy, but I think I really would like to have more children.

3 People to tag
1. Joan
2. Kathi J.
3. Julie E.

1 comment:

Becky Jensen said...

I don't think having more children is crazy. You are a great mom, a child would be lucky to be included in your family.