Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Number Four







Amira is such a joy to have around...all of the other kids love her to death, and you can tell that she gets a lot of physical affection, especially, because she is affectionate. One of the things that she does is "kiss". With me, and Joan (my sister) is chin loving, but with Maira and David, it is their noses...and believe me, even though she is still toothless, it hurts!!!

4 comments:

Becky Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky Jensen said...

It's amazing how much gums can hurt!! she is a doll!

Celeste said...

Today Brooke said she liked my baby but Amira is cuter! While I don't think any baby could possibly be cuter than mine, I agree that Amira is a really cute baby.

Tara said...

John loves to let the kids suck on his nose, but it grosses me out. I don't mind when he sucks on my chin, but now that he has four teeth, tha is out too!