Driving down the road today, Maira and Reiley were talking about who they were in love with. Maira says she isn't in love with anybody...but if she were, it would be with somebody who has lived on earth, but isn't alive anymore, which ensued a conversation about dead grandparents.
Arami pipes up..."Mommy, I don't want daddy to get older and die, you know why? Because I love him so much!"
She is such a sweetie!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
your kids are too cute!!!
How adorable!
Oh my goodness how sweet! It is truly amazing what comes out of the mouths of babes.
What makes it even cuter is that I can imagine her adorable voice saying it. She seriously has the cutest voice I have ever heard.
The only thing cuter than her voice is her big dark eyes, and...well...all of her...she's a doll...literally! Her big sister ain't no slouch either. What a beautiful little girl, and that very white little granddaughter of mine is cute as a bug in a rug. Riley...big man...watch over those sister's of your's...You're the man!!! I love you Stacie. You too, David the Shiney Headed Beast.
Funny though, how you didn't mention anything about the fact that your older daughter wants to fall in love with DEAD PEOPLE! LOL
Post a Comment