This evening as part of our family night, we discussed words that should not be used in our home. Among the words in this list are things like "shut up" "stupid" "quit it!" and other not so kind things you don't want to hear your kids say.
David asked the kids to participate in coming up with this list...they were quite helpful, and it was a nice productive evening....then Arami says (thanks to Grandpa Dick I'm sure) "How about if we don't say 'Oh SH*T'"
Ummmm, yeah, you think! David, along with my other small children were able to control their reactions, but I am going to blame the pregnancy on the fact that I practically fell to the floor laughing!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the laugh!!
So funny. Grandpa Dick. Bad boy. Dick really is a grand grandpa. I don't mind sharing my babies with such a fine fellow and they have a very gracious grandma (Larkann)to boot.
Post a Comment