Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cookie Conversation

Maira and Arami are selling Girl Scout Cookies! Fun, I know. (There is the plug if you want some).

I was at my brother and sister in law's home yesterday and Bert told me about his phone conversation with Maira....

Bert "Hello, Wagners"
Maira "Um, hi...my mom says that Aunt Diane wants some cookies....so....what do you want?"
Bert "Uhhhhhh...let me get Aunt Diane"

Now...he felt it was quite refreshing to have somebody get to the point...instead of leading up with a big story, trying to get some sympathy or whatever.

I was a little embarrassed by the superior phone manners I have obviosly (not) taught my daughter, but overall, it was good for a laugh last night.

2 comments:

Diane said...

I want Samoas!

Place Family said...

I love when people get right down to the point too. Also, a selling point for the girls could be that if you buy Samoa cookies they are great to smash up and use as a crust for cheescake. Love your backgroudn too. The purple color is lovely.