Saturday, April 19, 2008

Too Much Time

Ok, it may be hard to believe, but my dear husband only became aware of the blogging world like 5 days ago, and not only has he created like 4 different sites, he has done enough research to tell me places to go to set up a play list, and places to put cutesy little things here and there. I would like to take a vote as to wether anybody thinks that he maybe has a little too much time on his hands!!!

All in favor.... let him know that he can spend some of that extra time doing laundry, or maybe some dishes!

2 comments:

V. Murray Shockley said...

Oh, that's really funny! :) Just 5 days ago, huh? Cute!

Vanessa and girls

Tara said...

Well, if that is what has led to your great blog, I would say that the time was well spent. However, if it were John, I would definately agree with you!