The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others.
1. The kitchen sink
3. Laundry room...we just got this new
washer and dryer, and boy am I excited, but I do still have to go to the garage in order to do it.
4. The Fridge - I never noticed how many condiments we have!!!
5. What are my kids doing right now. Sleeping, Maira and Arami have taken up the permanent sleepover position. I would like to know what happens to us in our adulthood that makes it so darn painful to sleep anywhere but our own beds...I mean, they are CHOOSING to sleep on the floor???
6. Favorite shoes - not really a shoe girl, but these are kinda comfy, and here for the photo.
7. Favorite room - the "school room" it isn't fancy, but definately efficient and we get to eat here too, that is an added bonus!
8. Closet, this is David's side, nobody said that we had to use a certain view, like including mine.

9. Dream vacation, well, it would be with my family, somewhere warm and sandy.
10. Self portrait - sure am glad that I decided to look like a human today.
Who am I going to tag now....well, I have to admit that I have noticed several of my friends have been tagged already, (thought I was getting lucky so far, but Tara has shown me the love) so it would be pointless for me to re-tag them. I am going to have to do a double tagging then of Joan, Kathi J, Becky J, Chivaun, and Julie E.
Have fun!!! and make sure that you have some time, cuz it took me a while.
1 comment:
I love that your favorite room is your homeschool area, it says a lot about you. And, I could hear your voice speaking as I read your words. Thanks for playing!
Post a Comment