I know, I know, I am a horrible mom for this, but I like Diet Coke way more than I should, and I am also a sucker for a cute 4 year old daughter of mine who happens to like sips....so, one of the things that I hear often is.."Mommy, can I have a drink of your soda?" Most of the time she is told no, but of course she is persistant and keeps asking, which drives me batty. Today, at dinner (Taco Bell, I know...a prime choice) this is how the conversation went...
Arami --- Mommy, can I please have a drink of your soda?
Stacie --- (Sigh) Ask your dad.
Arami --- Daddy, can I please have a drink of mommy's soda?
Dave and I just about fell over laughing. I love my kids!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Moments like that make it all worth it huh!?
Too cute! Don't you just love the mind of a child?
Post a Comment