Friday, August 8, 2008

Cranberry Lake






It has been our "Hot" week this year in Western Washington, so the other day for some relief, we took a trip down to Cranberry Lake at Deception Pass State Park. The kids thoroughly enjoyed it, as did I. The only bummer, and it is a big one, is that I got some sunscreen on the lens of the camera, but it was too bright for me to notice at first, so some of our pictures are smudged.

2 comments:

kath said...

When I went to summer camp at Camp Cornet, we would walk from Cornet Bay to Cranberry Lake every year! Man, that was a long walk but playing in the lake was so much fun. So was kissing the boys on the beach... I guess the moral of the story is don't send your girls to 4-H camp.

Nerell said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. It's been a while since we have been to Cranberry Lake but we always had so much fun there. In fact the last time we were there was when Bryson was just two weeks old.