Monday, October 27, 2008

Mission Accomplished

Well, it is done! I had surgery today, it was fairly uneventful. I was "out" for about 1 1/2 hours and then in the hospital for another hour after that. They took out the cyst and my ovary, which was the size of a softball. Needless to say, I am quite sore, but doing well otherwise.

I have some super duper friends who brought us dinner so that Dave could take care of the kiddos and I could rest. THANKS!

I am a little loopy from pain meds, so I can't think of much more to add at the moment, but wanted to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers on my behalf, and let you know that all went well.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

I'm glad to know everything went well. Hope your recovery goes well also!

Genevieve said...

So, why didn't i know that you were going to have surgery! geez, I guess I'll just have to start reading your blog on a regular basis so I know what is going on in your life. I hope you are feeling well. I love you!