Thursday, October 2, 2008

Paella


Yum! I made this for dinner the other night. We had some great company and great food. It just looked too good to not take a picture of. Paella is a Spanish dish, with rice (cooked with Saffron) and seafood, chicken and sausage. Typically this is a big mixture, but with a handful of kids to feed I figured it would be more successful to seperate things. The chicken and shrimp were cooked in a marinade of paprika, onion, red pepper, oregano and olive oil. The scallops were just plain grilled, and the sausage (not pictured) was also just plain grilled. It really is the best though if you mix it all up on your plate and then eat it.

2 comments:

Chivaun-o-rama said...

Oh man! Seriously...one of my favorite meals! I had a friend in HS that lived in Spain for 4 years, and his sis married a Spaniard...he made this for us one night...mmmmmmm...now I'm hungry ;)

KellyAnne said...

YUM!!!!