Saturday, October 4, 2008

TWILIGHT the Movie

Nell, you are on top of it!!! I had intended to do this a couple of weeks ago as a result of talking to a friend of mine from school. This post is in no-way intended to surpass yours, but to included those people who I know from other circles!

So, as mention in the mysteries blog, the movie comes out in middish November, and I think that we need to fill the theatre with a bunch of middle aged women!

Let's do it.

4 comments:

Chivaun-o-rama said...

I CANNOT wait to see this movie...there are so many things about it I'm excited for! About once a week, I do a twilight search and find new stuff to see...there's one on YouTube that introduces the people playing Bella and the Cullen's. :)

Linda said...

Totally Stacie. Hey I still need your email. lmvj_75@yahoo.com

Nerell said...

I am there!!!! I know there is a midnight showing Friday morning, not sure that I will be at that one.

Becky Jensen said...

i will be there, although i would like to state for the record that i am NOT middle-aged!