Saturday, November 22, 2008

ABC Tag

A - Attached or Single: Attached

B - Best Friend(s): My sister Joan!

C - Cake or Pie: Yes Please

D - Day of Choice: Sunday

E - Essential Item:

G - Greatest Accomplishment - My blended family

H - Hometown - um...I'm a military brat, but home is in Oak Harbor

I - Indulgences - That would assume I control them from time to time, right? None.

J - January or July: July

K - Kids: 4, unless you are counting Dave, then it is 5.

L - Life is Incomplete without: Family

M - Marriage Date: September 9, 2006

N - Number of Siblings: 4 sisters and one brother, plus one sister in AR I haven't met

O - Oranges or Apples: both

P - Phobias: Tidal Waves

Q - Quotes:

R - Reason to Smile: My hubby lets me sleep in on Saturdays

S - Season: Autumn, it is just so pretty, and I love to wear sweaters.

T - Tag 5 friends: Joan, Genevieve, Mom, Tara, Julie

U - Unknown facts about me: I am a recovering extreme sport participant.

V - Very favorite store: Imaginarium (I know it doesn't exist anymore, but it is where I met Dave)

W - Worst Habit: I eat too much and drink too much diet coke

X - x-ray or ultrasound: I've had several of both

Y - Your favorite food: See W...

Z - Zodiac Sign: fishies (AKA pisces)

1 comment:

Becky Jensen said...

how are things going with Jack-Jack??? he are safe in utah. Thanks so much!!!