What does Becky want?
I just want you to know, that REVENGE is one of my very favorite things!!!!
That looks like a lot of fun! Hope I can go to your next one!
Becky,Isn't it revenge enough that I am standing next to you doin a little jig?
That looked like a blast! Gavin sat on my lap and totally rocked out.
Oh man, I'm glad that didn't go to much further.. ;) That was the most fun!
At least now everyone can see why i don't join the ward choir!!! :) as far as my revenge.... these things are better served cold! :)seriously though... that video was SO funny!! i had an awesome time!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What does Becky want?
I just want you to know, that REVENGE is one of my very favorite things!!!!
That looks like a lot of fun! Hope I can go to your next one!
Becky,
Isn't it revenge enough that I am standing next to you doin a little jig?
That looked like a blast! Gavin sat on my lap and totally rocked out.
Oh man, I'm glad that didn't go to much further.. ;) That was the most fun!
At least now everyone can see why i don't join the ward choir!!! :) as far as my revenge.... these things are better served cold! :)
seriously though... that video was SO funny!! i had an awesome time!
Post a Comment