We have been going through the crud in our home. Amira had it on Sunday, I had it yesterday, Dave, Arami and Reiley had it today. Maybe Maira will get lucky and skip it...anyways...Dave felt like taking a bath today. He thought it might help him feel better. Not so sure.
I was talking to a friend on the phone and he came and laid his head on my lap. I pointed out a new scratch that he had under his eye, then I noticed one on his nose and a goose egg on his forehead. Then he showed me how he split the inside of his lip from his teeth.
He remembers starting to stand up and feeling dizzy, so he sat back down, then, feeling it had passed got up again. The next thing he remebers is hearing a huge THUD, and thinking, "wow, this is a vivid dream, I can even feel it...it hurts" then he opened his eyes and noticed he was bleeding.
My poor husband totally fainted in the bath! I am sure that he is going to have a black eye in the morning, so don't believe him when he tells you the kids attacked him!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh I am so sorry. That sounds terrible. I hope you all feel better soon!
Poor Guy! We missed you last night. Hope everyone is feeling better.
yikes lady! I hope he's ok. I hate when everyone gets sick! Let us know if we can help.
Post a Comment