Thursday, December 25, 2008
Quilting
Several months ago, Lisa and I decided that we were going to start quilting. We got started with the church quilt group on one design, and then went and started on our own designs as well. On December 23, we both finally finished our first full quilts. I wrapped this one up for David. It is going to be his "Snuggle on the couch watching TV" quilt. Lisa made hers for Keven, her hubby, to deploy with. They are both Patriotic, and obciously a different pattern. I think it is so cool that they turned out so nicely.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are beautiful quilts. Great job.
Isn't it a wonderful feeling after you piece your first quilt. I'm completely addicted. I finished Donovan's Little Nemo quilt and I will soon start on Gavin's quilt. Obviously I'll wait a bit to start on the newest additions quilt. I love the pattern you have could you email me it!!!
Post a Comment