....A little background info...We are building a fence in our back yard, or should I say that Kyle is building it....beside the point. We have a few bags of cement in our garage still, one of which is a little broken open, so there is "dust" on the ground. So...we spent most of the afternoon hanging out in the front yard today because it was such a beautiful day, and at one point Arami walked out of the garage with a dusty white head. She thought it would be fun the take a cement dust shower.
Can you say FREAK OUT! I was thinking...what do I do? If I try to wash it, won't it turn hard? Well, thankfully I had a sane friend present who calmly stated that I should just go wash it out.
Who'd a thought!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Glad it came out. Arami wouldn't be the same with a cement head!
Okay maybe I shouldn't laugh, but that would happen in my life too. I am glad it came out!
hahahah! I can just see her coming out and you freaking out. I would have too. I would never have thought to just wash it out. did any of it harden? I guess not!!
I am the only one with a hard head around this family!!! I love you Stacie...Happy Birthday.
I am the only one with a hard head around this family!!! I love you Stacie...Happy Birthday.
Today isn't your birthday silly...tomorrow is...Happy Birthday then!!! I love you.
Post a Comment