I went to Bartels about 7 PM last night, and was reminded of the special by the line that extended past 3 stores for the ice cream - needless to say, I opted for my quick trip into Bartels only. But, maybe if I'd chosen to go at 9 pm, maybe it would have been worth the trip. HMMMMMM
6 comments:
YUM! Maybe we will see you there!
Oh man, we went there tonight for $1.00 scoop night. Maybe we will just have to go again
See you there!
Thanks for the tip. I can't even remember the last time I went to B&R.
I went to Bartels about 7 PM last night, and was reminded of the special by the line that extended past 3 stores for the ice cream - needless to say, I opted for my quick trip into Bartels only. But, maybe if I'd chosen to go at 9 pm, maybe it would have been worth the trip. HMMMMMM
darn!! I missed out, then again I can't eat the ice cream anyways. Shoots my blood sugars sky hi. Gavin would have enjoyed it though
Post a Comment