Monday, July 27, 2009

News!!

Ok!!! My understanding is that this isn't going to be breaking news for many people, but maybe....

Dave and I are expecting another member to our little (he he) family. In early March ( I think) we will be adding his 3rd, my 4th, our 5th. Did you follow that?

11 comments:

Becky Jensen said...

Yeah!! we are so excited for you! let me just say, better you than me!!

Nerell said...

Oh so followed that! Congrats guys!!!!

Crystal said...

Congrats!

KellyAnne said...

Love it. Congratulations! :)

Diane said...

Congratulations Stacie! I can't wait to hold your baby and then give it back to you when he/she cries.

Linda said...

Congratulations!!

Steve said...

mmmmm
March 11 sounds like a great day to have the new one.

Larkann said...

The secret's out!!! After spending a week holding Amelia and watching her sleep I will have baby withdrawl, so while I have to wait a few months, you know I'll be way way excited to hold your little one - and best of all you guys are a whole lot closer to us than Gen in Missouri!!!

Larkann said...

PS Not that it is better that you are close and she is not, it's just sad that Genevieve has to be so far away - What I wouldn't give to have two babies to hold and cuddle at the same time!!

V. Murray Shockley said...

GREAT NEWS! Congrats to you both!

Shockley's in Flordia

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! I'm a little slow on the congrats...but give me a break, I've been out of town. That's awesome!