Monday, September 28, 2009

Believe it or Not

Just a quick note to let all you out there know that Dave has had a change of heart. He had a work seminar in Leavenworth and drove the city Prius 340 miles (give or take) and used just over 6 gallons of gas.

He says we definately need to get something with that kind of mileage...only if we could hold the spaceship..ness, it would be nice.

And don't let his comments about his issues with the Prius only being that it looks like a spaceship trick you....He is an evil conservative, and is only trying to cover up.

2 comments:

Place Family said...

I can't believe he caved!!! As the one who purchased the 3 City Prius's I have to say that they are my least favorite car in the fleet, however I can't deny they get great gas mileage. On the flip side...George and I love Leavenworth. We have been there for a couple of ice festivals and just had a blast. I hope he took the opportunity to visit the hot sauce shop in Leavenworth like I told him too. Let me know.

Steve said...

I told him he needs to try out the VW Jetta TDI. Gets the same gas mileage and you don’t have to feel so smug about saving the environment because the fumes out the back end are only moderate for climate change. I also LOVE the getup and GO that the TDI has.