Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Don't fall over

...but I am going to post with photos and all.

I am almost 39 weeks now, and have been on bedrest for the past 2+ due to high blood pressure. I just want to know how you poor women who need to be on bedrest for LONG periods of time do it. This is miserable. My mom has been up here taking care of my family...I know, I am lucky. But I can definately see an end in sight, which helps keep me sane.

I had a friend take some preggo photos of me, these are from last week...I know I said I was on bedrest, but I really did only get up for moments at a time to snap a shot or two. She did a great job, and I am excited to have some shots where i actually look decent for prosperity.









This one is Dave's favorite...he thinks that the others are too hippy. How exactly did I end up with such a conservative?

7 comments:

Becky Jensen said...

I love them! Lelani showed me the rest of them. my favorite are the hippy ones! :)

Celeste said...

You look great! I love pics.

Place Family said...

Love the Paisley print backgrounds. My favorite it the one in red...but I agree with David very hippy...yet chic. Glad to see you posting again. Can't wait to meet your little fella.

KellyAnne said...

Stacie you are gorgeous! I love the last one too, pretty lady.
So are you going to be the one to win this race? ;)

Genevieve said...

you look great

Nerell said...

Stacie you look great ! Very Cute!

John M. Green said...

Wowwy kazow. What a babe. I'm talkin the mom here. Hey, that's my little girl all grown up into a very beautiful W O M A N. Ya know what you make some very beautiful children and so does that big man (David) of yours. The best time of this trip was holding little Finn Oliver in my arms and touching his face, hands, feet. Yeegads I sound like a proud grandpa. Must be because I am. Whoahhhhhhh!!!!!