Our little miracle was born at home on Monday night, in the presence of mom, dad, midwife, midwife assistant, paramedic, EMT, 2 firemen, and various other friends and family members. It was a very exciting evening that culminated in a fun ambulance ride to the hospital. Details are available if you want to hear the story, but you have to call me to get them!!!
Finn was having a little trouble breathing, so he had to have some help for several hours. He laid peacefully on a warm bed with a "tent" over his head.
8 comments:
Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing his name!
Very cool Irish name. Also very appropriate for this time of year. Congrats again Walton's!
Hooray! What sweet pictures. My friend in Utah just chose the name Finn too! And I have always loved the name Oliver.
So happy you are all doing well. Looks like I have to wait till tomorrow for my big day, oh well, you win! :) Dallin is pretty mad that you beat us, but I'm ok with it. We can still be friends. ;)
Love ya!
time for a new group shot as Amera is much bigger now also.
Awww, so cute!
And on your birthday too!
You know, Isaiah was born on my 30th birthday, and the way I see it.. it is Isaiah's birthday now, so I will be 30 forever!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Cute little guy! Glad to see things worked out.
He sure is beautiful, and I love his name. Seeing him in the hood reminded me of the first time I saw Gavin. He was under the hood and I couldn't go into the room where he was at so they took a picture of him. It was scary to see him under there. I know exactly how you felt seeing your little one under the hood!!!!
OH he is beautiful!!! It has been so long since I have been on blogger and talked to you. Congrats on your beautiful new addition to your family!
Post a Comment