1. What is something mom always says to you? "I love you"I do say that a lot, and i mean it
2. What makes mom happy? "Loving you"
3. What makes mom sad? "when I be mean at you."
4. How does mom make you laugh? "Tickle me"
5. What was mom like as a child? "a little girl"
6. How old is your mom? "80". Ouch
7. How tall is your mom? "This tall" as she spreads her arms as far as they will go
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "to go to jungle playland" That IS my favorite thing to do, he he he
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Find me" I guess I would do that if she was lost
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "For loving me" awwww
11. What is your mom really good at? "working"
12. What is your mom not very good at? "Sewing" darn it, I thought I got that one past her
13. What does your mom do for her job? "Work"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Enchiladas"That is Maira's favorite
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "I love you" hmmm, I am betting that "Proud" is a word she isn't familiar with yet.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? " You" That is very exciting
17. What do you and your mom do together? "I don't think of that" Just a little bit of distraction happening now.
18. How are you and your mom the same? "Being bigger." I think she means that I am bigger.
19. How are you and your mom different? " I don't know, I will be the same one that I am"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "I don;t know" Oh, well
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment