
When I was a young girl, I was the neighborhood queen of the Atari PacMan. I could push that one button and move that joy stick on a solitary game for, like...an hour (yes, on one game, I was that wicked awesome)! Well, in the past 25 years or so, I haven't really played many video games, with the exception of an attempt to humor my funloving husband racing cars on the x-box, or my very sad attempt at Halo, where I jumped around looking up and down (for you Office fans, imagine Jim trying to play Call of Duty in the new city he transferred to for a bit).
Tonight, a group of friends got together to play Rock Band, and believe it or not, I enjoyed myself, and I can actually see myself playing again, in fact, due to an incident just over nine months ago when I had a baby (and proceeded to nurse her so she can't live without me), I had to leave early, and didn't get back like I had wanted to.
Ok, so what I really want to say is, thank you for the very fun, if not brief, evening of gaming ladies, and I am sorry I didn't return as I said I would, and let's do it again....I will even host, then when my kids need me, I don't have to leave!
4 comments:
It was definitely fun! I am game to do it again. :)
Woo-who! Glad you had fun, we did too.
Haha, it WAS fun! I was wondering why you never made it back. Sorry you had to go!
My brother who lives in the basement has rock band. It is very addictive. And like you, it is about the only video game that I have played in the past 20+ years.
Post a Comment