Sunday, November 23, 2008

DreamLand

I know that all of you who read my blog just sit around on pins and needles waiting for me to tell you what I ,dream about...well, today is your lucky day. David offered to let me take a nap today after church (I know, he is the best).

Anywhooo...I dreamt that I was at some sort of outdoor place, and decided to go on a hike with Arami, Maira, David, Sarah Weibling (I don't get it either Sarah) and Robert Pattison (AKA Edward Scissorhands, I mean Cullen). We were trotting along a nice path and I have this sudden intuition that if we continued on said path, we would get to see some large animal wildlife, so we continued.

Then, I saw this field, it had hay in it, and I suggested that we go turn on the lights (Yes, in the field) and pretend that we were at a photo shoot. Of course I was bummed that we forgot our camera...I know that never happens to Dave and I, but then the awesome and amazing Sarah, proclaimed that she had hers, so Maira and I started prancing around like a couple of 8 Year olds.

Next thing I know I am waking up in the field with the lights out ALONE. Can you believe they all abandoned me?

That was it...only in real life I woke up in my room, but it was dark.

Now you can all sleep better knowing what I dream about.

On another note, my original view of the Twilight movie has softened a bit. It really wasn't as...cheesy as I originally thought (I reserve the right to change my mind if I watcch it again, which would only happen if Dave wanted to see it after it comes out on DVD). I think I understand what the director was trying to do, which didn't translate to me in the moment.

3 comments:

Chivaun-o-rama said...

I've decided that I need to see it again, just because I wasn't very objective. I don't think the Director was the right fit for the movie...she does angst well tho'. hehe

Diane said...

I keep telling you Stacie, no more meatball sandwiches so close to bedtime!

Amy said...

Yes I need to see it again too- I think all the giggling in the theater made the movie seem cheesier than it actually was (I hope). However, I still believe that Jasper has toothpicks holding up his eyelids in some scenes. Sigh....poor thing. His acting career probably ended before it began. LOL