Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baby Giveaway

One of the beautiful things about blogging IMO is that I learn about all kinds of cool things from lurking (I mean looking) at other peoples blogs. Anyways, this is a very cool website who happens to be having a very cool giveaway at the moment. All you moms out there should go check it out.

All you have to do is leave a comment on her post here: http://www.naturemoms.com/blog/2008/07/28/bloggy-giveaway-natural-baby-prize-pack/.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

okay so I am sooooo down with going on fri night - if you're up for it I would love company! I am going to see if my brother will sleep here with my kiddos while I'm gone because Danny will be working. Let me know if you are up for it! I think it's at borders in the mall, I have to call to make sure.

kath said...

copycat, copycat, copycat!

:)

P.s. nice job on the adsense - i clicked yours! Now hurry up and click mine!

It was so good to see you on Saturday. We miss you so much. XOXOXOX!