Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memories

I am always interested in people and what they think and remember, so when I found this on a friend's blog, I had to try it.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

9 comments:

David said...

I remember looking at you across the alter holding your hands....

KellyAnne said...

I remember meeting you for the first time at the ward picnic last year. You were so friendly and I was so excited that you had a daughter the same age as my daughter! I liked you from the moment we met! :)

Ivalo said...

I remember all the times that you tackled me to the floor and had drool coming out of your mouth and pulled it back in over and over again until it finally fell in my face.

Tara said...

Um, I am so grossed out from your sister's comment, that I completely forgot mine. I have such a bad memory anyway, that it is not hard to do. I remember coming over to your house last summer with Mom and being impressed with what a cute house you have, I still love the colors in your living room! And, you totally reminded me of my friend Angela, sparkly, vivacious and gorgeous. I too was sure that we would be friends!

Ivalo said...

sorry Stac, I didn´t mean to gross out your friends......(hehehehe)

kath said...

I remember thinking you were the most beautiful, sweet, kind person I'd ever met - and that you had freakishly strong arms. Throwing shot put with you was embarrasing for me. Very embarrasing. I still think you are the most beautiful, sweet and kind person. We haven't thrown anything together in a while, but I bet you'd still kick my butt.

kathleen said...

I remember you sitting on the waserholding me down with your legswhile you would crack the knuckles on my feet.

kathleen said...

that was supposed to say washer. I hate typing

Genevieve said...

I remember sharing a room with you and each night as we would go to bed we would say "Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite, sweet dreams, see you in the morning." Now, keep in mind, sometimes the bedbug was you and I was hoping you wouldn't bite me!!!!