
I love this...I know that it is the appropriate thing to do, you know, be PC, but really people, give me a break. If something offends me when I look at it, I have the choice to lose all my power to the (insert the offender here) or look the other way and know that the world is made up of a gazillion different points of view and that is what makes it wonderful.
Anyways, this is what I am talking about, if something offends you, leave the situation. The bumper sticker says "Does my American Flag offend you? Call 1-800-Leave the USA"
2 comments:
I don´t get it. Are you saying that you like the sticker or don´t. I don´t understand why people get so upset about a flag. Yah, it is a symbol, blah blah blah. I don´t think that even a flag burner would care if you have a flag up. A flag burner burns a flag to show that they have the right to freedon, which is suppossedly a benefit of living in the USA
I am saying that I like the bumper sticker, my point being, if you don't like what I have to say or do, then don't look or listen.
And I do like the flag.
Post a Comment