Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Chicken Pox

So...I heard the other day that somebody I know had the chicken pox in their home. I know that this isn't the most PC thing for me to say these days, but if anybody gets them, or knows of someone who gets them. CALL ME, we are coming over for a play date!!! Now now, don't get all worked up if you are a public health nurse or something, I am not totally irresponsible. It's just that I would so much prefer that the pox get done and over with while my kiddos are in their youth. If, by chance, we don't have any friends who want to share the wealth, then I will of course get that dreaded shot when each of them reaches the ripe old age of 15.

1 comment:

Chivaun-o-rama said...

here here...I think chicken pox give you character... ;)