Yep, that is right. Baldrick is gone. We sold him to a nice David look alike, who was thoroughly impressed with the description of him, so much so, that he drove here from Kalispell Montana to pick him up, sight unseen.
The idea is that we learn to be a one car family, cuz that is just more responsible financially. We didn't get any money for him, just got out from the car payment. Now the real test is whether or not we are responsible about the extra money we will have each month as a result!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just for the record Baldrick was our silver and black New MINI... We are sad to see him go however happy to see him in a New Home.
Yeah, once I got out from underneath the car payment...all of the sudden new bills began cropping up...I don't even know how it happened.
I'm glad Baldrick has a good new home.
I saw a Pink Mini on the way to Seattle last week, and I thought of the Walton Family. ;)
What happened to your classic mini? you still have that, don't you?
That was a REALLY great ad David wrote, I loved it!
Be strong with the newfound $$!!!
Post a Comment