Sunday, September 14, 2008
Arami Turns Five
We had a birthday party for Arami on Saturday. She will be officially five on Monday the 15th. She decided that she wanted a Dora party...so I put on my Creative Hat (and did some internet research) and came up with some fun ideas for a party. This first picture is Dave, Reiley and my nephew Balthezar working pre-party on one of the activities.
We did a typical Dora adventure with the map and all. Stop number one was to Pin the Tail on Swiper. Maira was the hostest with the mostest. She is going to be the best teacher some day!
Stop number two was the most popular. THE PINATA! The kids all loved this part, the question then is....is it more fun to hit the thing, or run for the candy afterwards?
Stop number three and the destination was the cake. I did decorate this cake, thank you very much. This was my very first attempt ever, not bad huh!
Overall, a fun time was had by all, especially the birthday girl who got lots of fun presents and a weekend with the grandparents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it was a very fun party!!Luke and Emelia are still talking about it.
That sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I could have been there! Trent and Frances both said it was great.
Post a Comment