I know, this isn't really news for anybody who isn't in a coma, but I am reminded by all the new blog backgrounds that it is official. Autum is definately, without a doubt, unequivicably, my favorite season. I love the crisp, blustery air, the way that the earth naturally cleanses itself by getting rid of the old and making space for the new. There is something very exciting about school starting and the days getting shorter...oh wait, that isn't fun, but it does happen in the fall.
I used to live in New Hampshire...for all you non-geography gurus, that is the state to the east of Vermont, of beautiful leave fame. Maybe that is why I have such an affinity for the season, becauase we had just about all the same trees and leaves, but not as much traffic to see them.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love fall too!!
Post a Comment