Ok, I'm not really in the mood to try to figure out these pictures and how to put them in order, so you all will just have to figure it out on your own!!! These are the life of the clothesline to date. We had to bury the pole in cement in a cinder block, then dig a hole in the ground and bury it as well. It was really exciting! No, I am not being facetious, this is just the life of a mom!!! Needless to say, I LOVE it. The photo with the clothes is a king size load...and I can't be for sure, because by the time to put a third load up, the first is dry, but I think that I could get at least three full loads up there.
So...my trick is to use fabric softener in the wash and then, when they are done outside, I throw them in the dryer for 10 minutes to give them a little fluff, then they aren't stiff.
Boy o boy do my clothes smell good!




2 comments:
So awesome, i want to put one up at my new house, right now i have a line strung up under my deck.
I'm really jealous! That would be amazing to have! I'm tired of using my curtain rod in the laundry room!
Post a Comment