Brooke, Arami and I made a really cool snack today that correlated with our theme this week in preschool. I had intended to take photos of the process, but my lovely husband seems to have removed the photo card and didn't tell me!!!
The girls peeled the bananas and removed all the stringy thinGs...then they cut them in half. In the mean time, I melted chocolate chips (I added a little bit of milk to make it runnier). Then we stuck the bananas with popsickle sticks and dipped them in the chocolate. They then had their choice of 6 different types of sprinkles to douse them in. Lastly, they were placed on a wax-paper covered plate and put in the freezer.
We are anxiously awaiting the time when we get to eat them.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sounds yummy! what was your theme?? (always on the look out for good ideas!)
What a great snack! I think we'll have to try it sometime soon...
You gave me a great memory! Thanks. I use to love making chocolate covered bananas.
Post a Comment